Friday, January 23, 2009

8 february 1989 was born a baby boy at Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur. The baby name is Muhammad Syahrul Nizam B. Samsudin. Thats me, haha. Now i am 20 years old and i am very thankful because i am alive until now. I stay with my family at Hulu langat, Selangor.

 

In primary school i was studying at Sekolah Kebangsaan Tun Abdul Aziz Majid until i standard 6. In secondary school i was continue studying at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Abdul Jalil until i form 3 and then in form 4 until form 5 I continue studying  at Sekolah Menengah Dusun Nanding because the school near at my home.

 

In 2007 until now i am studying at UiTM Segamat.I never expect that i was qualified to be the one of the student in UiTM.When i am here, i have to do a lot of thing i must be more hard working and just focus in my education.

 

No comments: