Friday, March 27, 2009

My title album is memories. I choose this name because it’s unique. Furthermore this can help people to remember me because this title is very simple. From this album, I create song about myself and my dream. With this album, I hope people can support me and enjoy with my song.

Different
This song is about people and myself. Everybody have a own advantage, criterion, and a lot thing that different from anyone. So for myself, I can do whatever I like, but I cannot give up.

I’m not alone
This song is my famous song. It’s about myself when I arrived in UiTM segamat. Before I want to come here, many thing that I think like I will lost my friend school. So when I arrived here my opinion is wrong. UiTM is the best place that u can change your life. For example when u stay in collage, u can get more friend, furthermore maybe there are more mature from u and this can change your behavior to more mature.

Student
I’m a student. So my objective is want to grad on time. For my no one can hinder me to study except myself. So whatever happened to me, I must remember that I’m a student. As a student I must facing a lot challenge to success and to get my dream.

Lazy
Lazy?? Is about me. Actually I’m a lazy person, so sometime I also miss the assignment that I must do it. Lucky I have good friend that always remember me about this work. So I very thankful to them and god because have a friend like that. This also can improve me to be a diligent.

Success
This song is about happiness. When I finish my study, I get a good job and stable life I feel like I was complete. First thing I thankful to my parents that give me opportunity to study without them I maybe not success.

I want
This song have many meaning, but for me I want everything input that I learn in UiTM segamat. I don’t want miss anything especially the important thing such as education on here because it is very important from everything.

FriendshipHere, in UiTM segamat I learn a lot thing about how to build the separate of brotherhood. This can make u respect person who more adult from me

1 comment:

inuoe said...

hye...you're kind person and i looks you always alone...gudluck 4 your life...